Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PreSchool and Two-Wheelers

Ammon is definitely growing up on us. He went to his first day of Preschool today. When I picked him up and asked him how it went he said "Um, it was terrific!." He was so proud in his little backpack.

He is also now riding a two wheeler with out the training wheels. We got him a smaller one so that his feet could touch the ground while he figured out how to balance. Then within fifteen minutes he had it down. He rides up and down the sidewalk all day. This is not to say that he soesn't crash sometimes. Infact his little legs are covered in bruises. No blood yet though. (knock on wood)

4 comments:

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Mike and Angela! I just found your blog : ). I know that you told me about it before, but I didn't really know what a blog was at the time. Karl and I have one too! It's: karlandmeagandelange.blogspot.com. Yea : ). We can be blogging friends! We love you guys. See you on Saturday!

Meagan DeLange said...

No, I've never heard tale of the fully-functioning latrine! Haha : ). Karl is THE most creative person I know. Was he always inventing things as a kid too?

Doty Family said...

Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog! I could not figure out who in the heck it was. And I was so suprised to find you! Cute family!!!

Becky said...

kids are the best! we love you guys so much and we love your kids!! We will miss you so much, too!