Friday, September 5, 2008

Family Pics


By popular request I have decided to put a few more of the family pictures up here for everyone to see.  These have not been touched up yet so forgive the pimples and other offenses. ;o)



Manessa is going to be a supermodel!  She had a blast posing for the camera. Daddy had better watch out.
Leland is just my little Handsome!  I don't know how I got lucky enough to get such a happy baby.  There are so many pictures of the kids that turned out well I am going to have a hard time choosing what ones to develop.  None of my kids learned their photo taking skills from their Daddy.  (Anyone who knows him from his teen years will understand what I mean.)


7 comments:

Meagan DeLange said...

I really love these pictures! I love the one of you Angela holding Leland : ). They're all super cute! Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday Angela! It was fun : ).

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Your kids are so so so cute! I just have to say that Ammom reminds me of Tyler!

Unknown said...

Adorable... I'm glad you posted more!

Shy said...

You daughter is SOOOO blond! Weren't you a blondie when you were little?

Six of Us said...

These are way cute pictures! I love how Leland looks in his little tux. Cute little man...

McAllister's said...

Cute Cute Family! How are you anyways?

Becky said...

I love you guys so much and we will miss you so much!