Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

For Halloween this year we kept with the tradition of trick-or-treating in Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood. Grandma Whiting made Manessa the most adorable witch costume and Ammon and Leland were a hit with their DI specials. Mommy even got into the spirit and dressed up a bit. Not sure if you would say that I am in costume, or just let my real self out this time.
Here is Manessa with Grandpa Whiting. She has him wrapped around her little magic wand.
This is Uncle Tyler with Leland the cutest little chili pepper north of the border. I was too lazy to figure out how to rotate the picture, so you will have to rotate your eyes to get the full effect.
The kids got way more candy then they should ever eat and have been on a crazy sugar high since the Wart Trunk-or-Treat last Wednesday. Hopefully it will all be gone and then out of their little systems within a week or two.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hum. It looks like Grandpa Whiting is getting few gray hairs!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes, and I love that little witch costume! Cindy did a great job, I think it is darling!

Unknown said...

I love the costumes. Mom's costume were hits out in GA as well. Rachel tells me that every Halloween I always talk about how cool our neighborhood was during Halloween. Donuts at the Price's, king-sized candy bars at the Allen's, and the over all perfect layout of all the houses....such great memories. Glad to hear that ya'll had a good time.

Dan and Sara said...

Cute costumes! I agree, Cindy did a really good job (I'm not surprised.) It looks like you guys had a fun time!

Becky said...

I love the pictures! The girls love to see the costumes! Halloween is so much fun!!!
We miss seeing you guys at Halloween this year!

Whitings said...

I would have to say that we had the cutest little witches in the country this year. I think it will be a hit for next year, and I am so glad I can pass it along to my sweet little Abbie. I wish we could have gone trick or treating with you guys. Very few people participated in halloween out here. Brighton had to do a lot of walking, past several houses to find ones that were participating. Anyway you all look truly fabulous.

celeste said...

love the costumes! and i can tell who picked the music on the blog. rofl reminded me to pick up some dresden dolls and her new solo album. lol

The Tomlinsons said...

Love the costumes! I bet that is a great neighborhood to get some candy!

Glad you and your family are doing so good. I had fun reading your blog and getting updated on all our doings.