Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lame Post

Well, september was a rather crappy month so I just didn't post much.  Now we are in to October and I am feeling optimistic.  However, I am trying to find the USB thing to put a picture on here and Manessa is naked and crying that she hates panties.  So who knows.  Mike is as busy as ever with School and work.  He is taking more credits this semester and it is really wearing him out.  Ammon is loving preschool and playing with friends.  Manessa is potty trained, but a very emotional two year old.  Leland is the best baby ever.  He just smiles and plays with himself or anyone who will give him attention.  I must say that I definitely got lucky to have his sweet little spirit come to my home.  I am just trying to survive daily life without messing up my children too badly.  Sorry that this is a rather whiney post, but I figured if I didn't post soon everyone might think that we were all dead. 

2 comments:

Becky said...

It's ok, lame posts happen! I love you woman! I am going to miss you and you have to email me and post on my blog and get on im and do everything so that we can be together forever!!! I love you!

Shy said...

Good to hear you are alive :) You have precious kids and I can't wait to meet them all some day.