Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All about LEW


I didn't manage to post on Leland's birthday...(I guess that shows what kind of mom I am.) But here are a few of the fun little things he has been getting into lately. He likes to dress himself and he found a bra laying around and decided to give it a try. He did bet both straps over shoulders. I was rather surprised to come around the counter from making dinner to find that. Then another day I had been telling a friend goodby and sending her away with her kids. When She left I though...where is LEW? So I figured I would go see if he was upstairs playing in one of the bedrooms. Well I start up the stairs to find this....

He was about four steps from the top and I guess he decided that he had just had enough. Another time I hadn't heard from him in a while I went upstairs to find this...
He was stuck in our bottom drawer just playing. Then he dropped his bottle and couldn't reach it and couldn't figure out how to get out. Then he got a little frustrated, but he was having a ball until he realized he was stuck. We couldn't find our camera on his birthday, but I do have a bunch of pictures that we got from Scott and Cindy's camera, I just couldn't get mike to transfer them to this computer for me. So I guess if you want to see those you will have to wait a year or so and then come and see them in the scrap book.

8 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love him sleeping on the stairs! That is soo cute!

Deanna said...

I love the sleeping on the stairs, too!

Unknown said...

LOVE the picture on the stairs - so precious!

Becky said...

Love the sleeping on the stairs! That is so cute!!!
Poor stuck guy in the drawer! What is it with kids in drawers!!!
I miss you!
PS I love the bra!
PPS The word verification is "freaksl". Just thought you would think that was funny!

Sherry said...

Thought I would leave a message. I miss you. Wish you coulda come down all the way to here the other day. We'll get together soon. Do you hear from Renee?

Sherry said...

I am online. Email, blog and facebook. Not very good though. And July is a long way away. I hope you are planning on coming to the reunion. It's gonna be fun. And if it falls through again. We will make our own.

Bybee's said...

I thought I had your # but I'm not so sure I need to call you so we can get together we are moving up there my husband is all ready up there working so how are you doing .I can not wait to see you talk to you soon
love Ashley

Whitings said...

That is hilarious! LEW and Abbie need to get together to play more often. I'm sure they could teach one another some more new moves. LEW seems so much bigger than he was at the wedding. Cute kids. Miss you guys. JW